Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Managers & Leaders
Do you know who you are?
To be an effective leader we need to understand more about how we are perceived by others, our impact and our personal style. At this full day workshop you will undertake a reflective learning journey to increase you awareness and understanding of the behaviours we need to change to develop and enhance contructive and positive relationships.
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding of why we have certain emotional reactions to different situations
- Knowledge of how to become more aware of signs and signals our body sends us and how to unlearn behaviours that negatively impact on those we lead
- How we impact on others and how to drive positive change through a human approach to interaction
- How to use empathy in an increasingly complex world of communication styles and methods
- How realistic your perception of your personal style is and how this might come across to others
Delivered By: Sarah Kelly, The HR Hive