Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: The course will be of most value to those planning an application to Horizon 2020
This interactive briefing session will provide detailed hints and tips on what makes a successful application to Horizon 2020. The session will include examples from previous successful applications, comments from reviewers, and advice on how to maximise your score under each section of the evaluation.
As a result of the session, participants will develop an understanding of:
- The evaluation criteria for H2020 applications and how to maximise your score under each criteria
- What makes an ideal consortium
- How to shape your proposal to appeal to evaluators
- How to demonstrate that your project will impact on relevant European policies
- What makes a successful dissemination strategy
- How best to respond to various sections of the application form, such as Gender, Ethics, Intellectual Property and Management, including examples from previous successful applications
- Common comments from evaluation reports from successful and unsuccessful previous applications
- The evaluation process for Horizon 2020 overall
Delivered By: Fiona McKenna & Martin Gregory, RKES