Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff
This is a practical, introductory course covering the use of t4 to produce web pages that make use of university content types. T4 CMS is for individuals who will be updating web pages on the main university website.
Please note: Access to this course is managed on a case-by-case basis by the University Web Team based on faculty and departmental requirements and priorities.
- The t4 site structure
- Understanding sections and content
- Editing, deleting and reordering sections
- Editing, deleting and reordering content
- Inserting media and links into content
- Sections plus content makes pages - how to create a webpage in t4
- Mirroring and Duplicating sections and content
- Adding a banner and a right column to your section
- Adding internal and external links to the Navigation Pane
- Uploading media files to t4
Delivered By: Web team