Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All SEES staff
On Wednesday, 14 December 2016, we're holding our SEES Christmas Celebration at the Chaplaincy between 3.30 and 5.00 pm. It's great fun and a lovely opportunity to spend time together. As usual we'll be serving seasonal treats and refreshments - and not just mince pies, I promise!
Once again we'll take the opportunity of the Christmas Celebration to present our "Santa Awards" to recognise the contribution of those who have gone the extra mile for the University during the year. Our Santa Awards recognise those colleagues who have demonstrated our University Values throughout 2016:
- People Oriented (committed to our staff and students, providing opportunities and investing in their development)
- Bold (creative, confident and challenging about what we do)
- Innovative (focused on discovering and applying knowledge with impact)
- Collaborative (working together with integrity and in an open, respectful, way)
- Ambitious (for our institution, our staff and our students)
If you'd like to nominate a colleague for a 2016 Santa Award please let me know by the end of Friday, 2 December 2016. All you need to do is email me their name and a statement of no more than 200 words explaining why you are nominating them and how they demonstrate our values. This will be a lovely way to let our colleagues know how much we appreciate them and to recognise their positive impact on us, our students and the wider University. If you'd like to nominate a colleague from elsewhere in the University please feel free to do so.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered By: Dr Veena O'Halloran