Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
- • Learned how getting the design right at the start will save time in the long run
- • Have a clearer understanding of how to organise their work, time and resources for maximum efficiency
- • Reviewed and considered how to address possible risks that may de-rail plans
- • Understand the key steps in the process... knowing what needs to be done by when
- • Gained time management essentials - key methods and tactics to get more done in less time
- • Created a clear path to successful completion of their thesis
Delivered By: Skillfluence
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system http://bookings.strath.ac.uk/mybookings.asp. Full details of booking conditions can be found at the link below.
Useful LinksTo find out more about the Researcher Development Programme, please visit:
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.