Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Academic/Research Staff, all levels
Horizon 2020 Innovative Training Networks are an excellent way of funding a series of connected PhD projects in collaboration with colleagues in the academic and non-academic sectors in other EU Member States and beyond. ITNs are part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Scheme, which sits within the “Excellent Science” Pillar of Horizon 2020.
This session will address the Impact section of the ITN proposal. Participants will hear from RKES staff, who will offer guidance on addressing:
- The impact of the research and training on the researchers’ careers
- The contribution the programme will make to doctoral/early stage training at the European level
- Key measures proposed to exploit and disseminate project results, including public engagement strategies.
As a result of the session / sessions, participants will develop an understanding of:
- How to address impact in their ITN proposals in terms of: the researchers' careers; doctoral training within Europe; impact of the research
- Hints and tips based on feedback from previously evaluated ITN proposals
Delivered By: RKES International Team Members