Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Academic/Research Staff, all levels
Horizon 2020 Innovative Training Networks are an excellent way of funding a series of connected PhD projects in collaboration with colleagues in the academic and non-academic sectors in other EU Member States and beyond. ITNs are part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Scheme, which sits within the “Excellent Science” Pillar of Horizon 2020.
This session will address the Impact section of the ITN proposal. Participants will hear from RKES staff, who will offer guidance on addressing:
- The impact of the research and training on the researchers’ careers
- The contribution the programme will make to doctoral/early stage training at the European level
- Key measures proposed to exploit and disseminate project results, including public engagement strategies.
As a result of the session / sessions, participants will develop an understanding of:
- How to address impact in their ITN proposals in terms of: the researchers' careers; doctoral training within Europe; impact of the research
- Hints and tips based on feedback from previously evaluated ITN proposals
Delivered By: RKES International Team Members
Related MaterialsThis workshop follows on from the following:
When applying for a course, you should note that there will be a £50* to your department if you cancel within 5** working days or you do not attend, and a £25 charge for cancellations/ non-attendance between 6 and 10 working days. There will be no charge for cancellation made 10 or more working days before the event. Notifications should be made to OSDU@strath.ac.uk
A department is welcome to send someone else in your place if they wish without incurring a charge, providing that person has the necessary pre-requisites for the course. In the case of courses split over more than one day, you must attend ALL parts of the course. If you fail to attend any part you will be charged as outlined above.
*This is the standard charge for cancellation or non-attendance of course of 1 days duration or less. For some courses there may be a higher cancellation charge and if this is the case you will be advised of this at the time of booking.
**Any bookings made within 10 days of the event will incur the charges as specified.