Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff
**This course is NOT for beginners or inexperienced SharePoint users.
This advanced course provides Site Collection Administrators and Site Owners with an introduction to creating and maintaining subsites and meeting sites and covers Groups and Permissions in detail.
Delegates MUST know how to:
- Navigate the SharePoint user interface
- Create, modify and maintain lists and document libraries
- Create, modify and maintain pages
- Create, modify and maintain views
- Set up verisoning
This course covers:
- Creating and managing subsites
- Creating and managing meeting sites
- Groups and permissions
- Setting up permissions for libraries and lists
- Setting up permissions for individual people and items
- Viewing the site collection administrators
Delivered By: IT Training
PrerequisitesThis course assumes that you have good SharePoint skills, specifically that you know how to create and maintain document libraries, lists, columns and views You should already have attended the following courses, or have equivalent skills:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - Contributing to Existing SharePoint Sites
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - General Site Administration