Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All Staff and Postgraduates with access to FMS
This session provides an overview of the University Procurement framework and demonstrates with examples how to check whether a supplier is on FMS as well as understanding the process of requesting a new supplier.
This session will enable you to:
- Identify procurement procedures and guidelines for making purchases.
- Understand when to use the Request for payment Form
- Request a new supplier to be added to FMS
- Identify key approval stages of workflow during the new supplier process.
Anyone who purchases via FMS should complete the Procurement Awareness video and quiz before attending this course. The purchasing process is covered in the FMS Purchasing session.
Delivered By: Finance
PrerequisitesComplete Procurement Awareness Video and Quiz - Read through the Introduction to FMS Web training manual (knowledge of FMS functions and terminology)
Related MaterialsTraining manuals and guides
- Procurement Awareness Training Module
- FMS Web Introduction Training Manual
- Introduction to Procurement and Suppliers Training Manual