Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
By the end of the course participants will:
- Gain a better understanding on the importance of public engagement in the research environment
- Discover new routes to engagement
- Develop a number of techniques to engage the public
- Apply the learning to a practical public engagement activity.
Delivered By: Researcher Development Programme
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system http://bookings.strath.ac.uk/mybookings.asp. Full details of booking conditions can be found at the link below.
- About the Researcher Development Programme
- Becoming an Engaging Researcher website
- Booking Conditions
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.