Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff - Middle to Senior Managers and their teams who are responsible for any change or improvement initiative.
Change is inevitable, yet many organisations do not know how to demonstrate the impact of their transformational change programmes. How do you know that the change you've implemented has been successful?
Has the programme led to increased revenues, efficiencies or operational capacity?
Has “more effective working” and “improved customer satisfaction” been achieved?
What exactly has the impact of the change been towards the University’s strategic priorities?
This course can help you answer these questions.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to identify how this methodology can help to embed a systematic approach to benefits management in your team
- Understand how to establish a benefits-driven culture across your team
- Have increased your understanding on the importance of demonstrating the impact of change
- Be provided with the skills and knowledge to identify benefits for your projects and initiatives
- Be equiped you with a range of tools to measure and demonstrate the impact of any type of organisational change
The course consists of one, 3-hour session.
After the session, you will have the opportunity to apply what you have learned. Using our tools and templates, you can make a start on your own projects and get feedback from Continuous Improvement colleagues.
Delivered By: Continuous Improvement
PrerequisitesIn order to get the most out of the course, it would be useful to consider a project or change that you are working on, or thinking about, to reflect on during the session.
Related MaterialsThis training is based on A Guide to Evidencing the Benefits of Change in Higher Education: A Benefits Realisation Management Toolkit. Further information can be found:
- A Guide to Evidencing the Benefits of Change in Higher Education: A Benefits Realisation Management Toolkit
Please note that this course willl be delivered online via Zoom. The link will provided prior to the course start date.