Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff and Postgraduates
This one day course is designed to provide delegates with training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple choice question paper, practical observation and verbal questioning. Successful completion results in an Emergency at Work certificate valid for 3 years.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to manage and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
Delivered By: Security Services