Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: SEES, Strategy and Policy and Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing
On Thursday 21 December 2017, we're holding a Christmas Celebration at the Insight Institute between 3pm and 5pm. The annual gathering has been a tradition in SEES for a number of years and this year we’re delighted to include colleagues from Strategy & Policy and Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing.
Once again we'll take the opportunity of the Christmas Celebration to present our "Santa Awards" to recognise the contribution of those who have gone the extra mile for the University during the year. Our chocolate Santa Awards recognise those colleagues who have demonstrated our University Values throughout 2017.
- People Oriented (committed to our staff and students, providing opportunities and investing in their development)
- Bold (creative, confident and challenging about what we do)
- Innovative (focused on discovering and applying knowledge with impact)
- Collaborative (working together with integrity and in an open, respectful, way)
- Ambitious (for our institution, our staff and our students)
If you'd like to nominate a colleague or team for a 2017 chocolate Santa Award, please let me know by the end of Friday, 15 December 2017. All you need to do is email me their name(s) and a statement of no more than 200 words explaining why you are nominating them and how they demonstrate our values. This will be a lovely way to let our colleagues know how much we appreciate them and to recognise their positive impact on us, our students and the wider University. If you'd like to nominate a colleague from elsewhere in the University please feel free to do so.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered By: Dr Veena O'Halloran