Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All staff
Join us in this short webinar to find the answers to the six most commonly asked questions related to our staff carers:
- Am I/is my member of staff a carer?
- How do I/my member of staff tell the University that they are a carer?
- Can I ask or be asked if I'm a carer?
- What type of changes can carers request to balance work with caring responsibilities?
- How should managers deal with requests from carers to changes to working arrangements?
- What practical support can our carers access?
This session is aimed at both carers and their line managers and delivered by the HR team and the Chair of the Strathclyde Carers Group. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions during and after the session.
Delivered By: Alison Locke, HR Manager & Dawn Watt, HR Adviser