Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff
A small-scale pilot project to trial the use of lecture capture was approved by the University’s Learning Enhancement Committee in December 2017.
This event will provide an opportunity for you to learn more about lecture capture technology and to interact with the lecture capture operating system. To engage in this interactive session, please bring your laptop or smart device along on the day.
An indicative outline for the session is as follows:
• Intro to Echo360 and what they do
• Learning Capture over Lecture Capture
• Capture and Playback (instructor and student experience)
• Analytics – How can Echo360 improve outcomes?
• General discussion and questions
The pilot is intended as a fact-finding activity to establish the potential value, suitability and impact of lecture capture on University policies and practices. The pilot outcomes and evaluation will inform any future decision on whether to implement lecture capture at Strathclyde.
Delivered By: Scott Walker and Echo360