Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Academic and Support Staff.
EndNote is a type of reference management software that enables users to manage references and import them directly into Word documents.
The EndNote course is a practical introduction to EndNote that covers all functionality available in the programme.
Skills covered include:
- Create a reference library
- Manage a reference library
- Import references directly from online databases
- Enter citations into your word processed documents
- Have automatically generated bibliographies formatted in different styles
- The course is taught using the latest version of EndNote (20) on Windows.
Please note that this session will not be recorded but presentation slides will be sent out afterwards.
Please note: This session will be delivered online via Zoom. Once you have registered you will be sent details about how to join.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to book online using this system
Please note: Places are sometimes limited, so please let us know, once you have registered, if you cannot take up your place. Please email email@example.com if you need to cancel. Many thanks.
Delivered By: Library Services
- EndNote Desktop LibGuide.
- View all courses from this provider.
- Getting started - Endnote Desktop exercises