Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate students and staff
EndNote is a type of reference management software that enables users to manage references and import them directly into Word documents.
The EndNote course is a practical introduction to EndNote that covers all functionality available in the programme.
Skills covered include:
- Create a reference library
- Manage a reference library
- Import references directly from online databases
- Enter citations into your word processed documents
- Have automatically generated bibliographies formatted in different styles
- The course is taught using the latest version of EndNote on Windows. (X9)
Delivered By: Library Services