Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All students and staff
This course is a practical introduction to EndNote Online reference management software. If you are interested in using EndNote for Desktop please see the EndNote Desktop course.
The EndNote Online course will cover:
- Creating an EndNote Online library
- Adding references manually and collecting references from databases
- Capturing Web Page references using the Capture Plug-in
- Capturing references from Google Scholar
- Inserting citations in Word using Cite While You Write
- Creating and formatting your bibliography in Word
This session will be delivered via Zoom.
Please note that this session will not be recorded but presentations slides will be sent out afterwards.
Delivered By: Library Services
- Getting started - EndNote (Online)
- EndNote (Online) LibGuide
- View all courses from this course provider