Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All students and staff
This course is a practical introduction to EndNote Online reference management software. If you are interested in using EndNote for Desktop please see the EndNote Desktop course.
The EndNote Online course will cover:
- Creating an EndNote Online library
- Adding references manually and collecting references from databases
- Capturing Web Page references using the Capture Plug-in
- Capturing references from Google Scholar
- Inserting citations in Word using Cite While You Write
- Creating and formatting your bibliography in Word
This session will be delivered via Zoom.
Delivered By: Library Services
- Getting started - EndNote (Online)
- EndNote (Online) LibGuide
- View all courses from this course provider