Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Academic and Support Staff.
* Library courses can now be booked on the Library Training Calendar*
EndNote Online (also known as EndNote Web) is a free tool for Strathclyde staff and students that can help you manage your references and create your bibliography in different referencing styles.
Please note: This class will be delivered online via Zoom.
This course is a practical introduction to EndNote Online reference management software. If you are interested in using EndNote for Desktop please see the EndNote Desktop course.
The EndNote Online course will cover:
- Creating an EndNote Online library
- Adding references manually and collecting references from databases
- Capturing Web Page references using the Capture Plug-in
- Capturing references from Google Scholar
- Inserting citations in Word using Cite While You Write
- Creating and formatting your bibliography in Word
Delivered By: Library Services