Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff nominated by the Departmental HoD.
Fire Extinguisher Part 2 (Practical) training covers:
- Guidance on fire extinguishers
- Manual handling safety when using an extinguisher
- The safe use and limitations of each extinguisher
- Particular hazards that may occur when using extinguishers
- Simulations of different types of incidents using live fire
- A full question and answer session at the end of the session to ensure each trainee is fully knowledgeable on each of the fire extinguishers
Delivered By: ACTSAFETY Training
PrerequisitesThe Fire Extinguisher Part 1 (Theory) training must be undertaken prior to undertaking Fire Extinguisher Part 2 (Practical) training.
This training should be refreshed on a 3 yearly basis.