Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
Participants will learn how to work with their personal tendencies and develop time management approaches specific to their personal needs.
By the end of this full day webinar participants will have:
• Learned how to recognise their Time Management Style and understood how best to manage their time, in line with their style
• Learned techniques to plan their time in the short and longer term, in order to keep on top of their PhD work and objectives
• Considered how to maintain flexibility in their planning, in order to stay on track in the face of the unexpected obstacles or changes that can otherwise derail PhD study
• Learned a prioritisation framework to make best use of their time at any point during the PhD
• Understood what sits behind acute and chronic procrastination, and learned tips and tricks to get moving again
• Applied all the course content directly to their current workload and circumstances in order to ensure they can immediately implement the techniques and improve their time management
Delivered By: Fistral Training and Consultancy Ltd
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system http://bookings.strath.ac.uk/mybookings.asp. Full details of booking conditions can be found at the link below.
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.