Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Administrative and Teaching Staff
The question we are investigating is:
What are the benefits and challenges in running exams using technology?
- What (if any) use of electronic submissions are you currently using in exams or class tests? For example, Word documents / essays, quizzes. If using quizzes, what kind of question types? Are you using audio, video or other media in your questions?
- What challenges do you see in using technology for exams?
- What would help to overcome the challenges?
- Could you foresee any benefits for increasing your use of digital/computer based exams?
- Is this something that you would be interested trialling within your class / department?
We will also demonstrate the Safe Exam Browser software. This software could be used to enforce a “closed book” environment for digital / computer based exams.
Delivered By: Scott Walker