Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff
This is an exciting time for Information Services with new technologies emerging every day and skill sets evolving to meet the ever changing requirements of a leading technological University. The relatively new ‘Collaboration Services’ section within Business Systems was launched in Jan 2017, hosted within IS Business Systems, to support the IT Services teams that provide the technical expertise.
This section supports all of IT Services by leading projects, services and process improvement initiatives at both a directorate and institutional level.
‘joining the dots’ and addressing gaps in the current provision for collaborative partnership working for:
- new areas of business,
- project management (Agile Prince 2) - Strathclyde Sport and Electronic Marks Return (EMA)
- IT system service management - Mobile APP Service and Skype for Business
- Promotion and engagement of ISD services, both internally and externally
- IT business process improvement (leading to system enhancements/ new implementations)
- IT Student Collaborations
Delivered By: Donna Brawley, Natalie Hugo and Hazel Reeves