Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: SEES, Strategy and Policy and Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing and Internal Audit
I am delighted to invite you to our end of year celebration on Monday 17 December 2018. It will take place between 2.00pm and 4.00pm in the Conservatory, McCance building, just after the Christmas Carol Service in the Barony which will begin at 1.00pm and which I hope you can attend.
Our Christmas Gathering will be an exciting event, with some new developments this year - more on that next week!!- and will provide us with the opportunity for us all to spend time together before the Christmas/New Year break. As usual we’ll be serving seasonal treats and refreshments.
Once again we will be presenting our chocolate “Santa Awards”, by recognising those colleagues who have demonstrated our University Values and have gone that extra mile throughout 2018:
- People Oriented (committed to our staff and students, providing opportunities and investing in their development)
- Bold (creative, confident and challenging about what we do)
- Innovative (focused on discovering and applying knowledge with impact)
- Collaborative (working together with integrity and in an open, respectful, way)
- Ambitious (for our institution, our staff and our students)
If you'd like to nominate a colleague or team for a 2018 Santa Award please let me know by the end of Thursday, 13 December 2018. All you need to do is email their name(s) and a statement of no more than 200 words explaining why you are nominating them and how they demonstrate our values to email@example.com This will be a lovely way to let our colleagues know how much we appreciate them and to recognise their positive impact on us, our students, staff and the wider University.
Delivered By: Dr Veena O'Halloran