Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff and Students
These sessions are designed for mixed ability cyclists and are intended to provide light-moderate exercise, the opportunity to meet new people and share an outdoor experience together.
Ride will last for approximately 1hr.
Rides will depart 10 minutes after meeting time.
- Bike in good working condition*
- Weather appropriate footwear and outerwear
- Water (reccommended)
*If you would like to come along but do not have a bike, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a bike for you to use.
Route will vary each session. Previous routes have included:
- Glasgow Green & River Clyde Westbound
- Glasgow Green & River Clyde Eastbound
- Spiers Wharf and Forth and Clyde Canal
- Murals Trail
Depending on uptake, we hope these taster sessions will develop into a regular community cycling group.
Delivered By: Rona MacNicol - Cycle Ride Leader