Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
• considered the different kinds of editing and how they shape the writing process
• examined how to structure paragraphs
• outlined techniques for making writing clearer and more concise
• learned how to declutter writing
• considered the word count and how it can be used at different stages of the process
• used visual techniques to edit a draft
Delivered By: Cherise Saywell
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.