Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff
This online course is delivered on MyPlace - see details below on how to enrol.
The course introduces the legislation and examines the implications for the University. It provides information about how to recognise FOI/EIR requests and how to deal with them. It provides participants with the opportunity to consider the best way in which they can be prepared in order to provide any information requested.
This course will:
- give an overview of the Act and why it exists;
- explain the rights an individual has under the Act;
- explain what it means for staff in the University; and
- give a brief introduction and overview of the Environmental Information Regulations.
Instructions for joining:
- Follow this link to enrol for the FOI MyPlace training module.
- Click 'enrol me' under the staff category.
Delivered By: Information Governance Unit