Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All staff with an interest in pedagogical research and publication
The purpose of this peer support network is to promote and support pedagogical and scholarship research and publication across the disciplines within the University. The group is intended to take the form of a Community of Practice (CoP) through organic growth. The aim is to provide a collegiate space for dialogue and to propagate ideas for action research, constructive feedback, and reflective practice that will generate collaborative working across the disciplines, and lead to the subsequent publication of “our” scholarship and pedagogical research.
All staff with an interest in scholarship, pedagogical research and publication are welcome to attend. If you have publications relating to pedagogy, then please come along and talk about your journey in this area. If you have not published but are interested in undertaking collaborative action research with your peers, then please bring any ideas you may have to the meeting.
The network meeting schedule for the upcoming academic year is as follows:
- Monday 16th September - 12 - 2pm: Andrew Paddison "The story of my pedagogic research project"
- Monday 28th October - 12 - 2pm: Stuart Boon "Research methodologies for scholarship and pedagogic research"
- Monday 9th December - 12 - 2pm: to be decided by the group
- Monday 17th February - 12 - 2pm: to be decided by the group
- Monday 20th April - 12 - 2pm: to be decided by the group
- Monday 1st June - 12 - 2pm: to be decided by the group
Delivered By: Katy Savage & Michael Murray