Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate students, researchers and staff
The lectures are intended for postgraduate students, researchers and staff. They will give you an introduction to Knowledge Exchange (KE) and will provide you with information on how to generate impact and income from your research. Subjects will include protecting your intellectual property, using social media for KE, licensing, consultancy, and entrepreneurship.
- 'Introduction to Knowledge Exchange’, Dr John Liggat (Vice Dean of Knowledge Exchange for Science) 21st November 12pm-1pm, GH542
- ‘Introduction to Intellectual Property and Commercialisation’, Debbie Stack (SIPBS Director of Knowledge Exchange) 12th December 12pm-1pm, TG227
- ‘Support for Entrepreneurs’, Heather Asiala (Enterprise Team) 6th February 2020 12pm-1pm GH552
- ‘The Use of Social Media for Knowledge Exchange’, Alix Mackay (Alix Mackay Marketing) 26th March 2020 12pm-1pm TG227
- ‘How to Maximise the Impact of your Research’, Dr Barry Moore (Associate Vice Dean KE for Science) and the University REF Team, 23rd April 12pm-1pm TG227
Delivered By: Various colleagues - see list above