Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Any member of staff using FMS
This course provides an overview of the scope and features of the new Financial Management System and the main changes to business processes that surround it.
This course will cover:
- an overview of the new Financial Management System
- new Data Structures e.g. account codes, projects, products, etc.
- new business processes, including: requisitioning and purchase orders, expenses, sales orders, journals and budget transfers, dealing with VAT, foreign/ multi-currency transactions
- the responsibilities that approvers have, including funds checking
- an overview of the training and support programme
- an overview of how the University will transition from the existing Oracle system to the new Financial Management System in August 2015
Delivered By: FMS Project Team