Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: PGR Students
- This is an online training course which includes a number of short videos requiring sound. Please make sure your speakers are turned on, or headphones are plugged in.
- Once you follow the link below and click enter, the course will automatically load. Please note that this may take up to 15 seconds.
- Use the scroll bar to move within topics and use the Home icon to view the different sections.
- The course should take around 60 - 80 minutes to complete.
- The course can be closed using the Exit X icon. You can re-enter the course at any time and pick up where you left off.
- Please complete the end of course assessment to assess your learning.
Delivered By: IT Training
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.