Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff, PGRs
This sessions offers the knowledge and skills to use social media for business and industry engagement. It covers all aspects of social media usage including analytics and social media marketing and management. Participants are given tips and advice on maintaining a social media presence through scheduling; social media training; explanation on social media storytelling; brand building; corporate social media ‘do’s and don’ts’ and creating business impact through social media.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand social media usage including analytics
- Identify key contacts in business and industry
- Use software for social media marketing and management.
- Schedule tweets and posts
- Create short videos/audio posts and use visual cues.
- Use brand building techniques;
- Create business impact through social media.
- Understand libel and legal constraints
The main objectives are to be able to understand and deploy social media techniques
and apps to engage with industry and business to a professional standard.
This course will run as a 'one off' and is not part of a series.
Sign in details;
Topic: Social Media for Business and Industry Engagement
Time: Apr 5, 2021 01:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 948 8301 8146
Password will be sent to you via automated booking email when you reserve your place, so please check your mailboxes.
Delivered By: Dr Kate Smith