Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All Staff
This training session explores various datamarts to navigate SUnBIRD and covers the 3 elements of a SUnBIRD datamart:
- Dashboards: pre-defined chart reports providing drilling and filtering capabilities.
- Reports: ability to define simple chart and tabular reports.
- Analysis: ability to define advanced tabular and chart reports.
We also cover general features such as bookmarking filtered items, exporting to Excel, data definitions, requesting the scheduling of regular reports and upcoming developments.
We can cover specific questions you may have during the training and will be in touch in advance of the session to check if there is anything you need answered.
We may also be able to provide further training sessions outside of the currently scheduled dates and times. Please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUnBIRD datamarts are available for:
• Key Performance Indicators
• Research Grants and Contracts
• Student Profile
• Student Retention, Progression and Outcomes
• Tuition Fee Income
Delivered By: Ruth Woods