Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: For academics/researchers who are interested in applying for an EPSRC Open Fellowship
In this Information Webinar, you will be presented with:
- An overview of the EPSRC Open Fellowships scheme by Dr Derek Craig, EPSRC Head of Regional Engagement for Scotland;
- Top tips from a successful EPSRC Fellow on their experience of applying for a fellowship and the impact of this award on their research and career development;
- Insights from an Assessment Panel member on what Panels look for in a successful fellowship application;
- Details of university support to facilitate fellowship applications from colleagues in the Research and Knowledge Exchange Services (RKES) Directorate.
By the end of this session participants will:
- Have gained a clear understanding of the EPSRC Open Fellowships scheme including: scope, eligibility and application process;
- Be aware of the assessment criteria and what makes a successful application;
- Have heard about the experience of a successful Fellow;
- Be aware of the support available for those seeking to apply for fellowships at Strathclyde
Delivered By: Prof Anja Lowit, Dr Derek Craig, Prof Bernie Conway, Dr Jonathan Pritchard, Dr Alison Robinson and Louise Virdee