Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: PGR Students
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
• developed the creative confidence to prepare dynamic and effective communications both online and offline to a variety of target audiences
• learned about the importance of storytelling and story structure to make their research meaningful to a variety of different audiences
• learned about great slide and real life objects design to enhance and bring to life their storytelling
• discovered how to build on their creative and communicative strengths
• learned how to deal with nerves and negative emotions before engaging with new and demanding audiences
Delivered By: Iain Davidson
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.