Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Undergraduate or postgraduate students, but any staff or students are welcome to attend.
Join our informal session hosted by staff from the Scholarly Publications and Research Data Management (SPRD) team. We will briefly introduce you to the work of the team before offering advice on finding and accessing Open Access Resources.
We’ll make sure you know how to use a range of different tools and resources to find Open Access research. We’ll also offer guidance on using Open Access resources in your own assignments and dissertations.
Topics covered will include:
- What is Open Access?
- How to find Open Access resources
- Using Open Access resources in your assignments and dissertations
- Repositories and Preprints
- Open Access journals and articles
- Open Access books
- Open Educational Resources
- Open Data
Delivered By: Library Services