Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Undergraduate or postgraduate students, but any staff or students are welcome to attend.
* Library courses can now be booked on the Library Training Calendar*
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about booking this course.
Interested in learning more about finding and using Open Access resources? Looking for articles relating to your research, but keep hitting paywalls? Or are you unsure about using Open Access resources for your assignments?
Join us for this session hosted by staff from the Scholarly Publications and Research Data Management (SPRD) team.
Learn how to use a range of different tools and resources to find Open Access research. Gain skills on using Open Access resources in your own assignments and dissertations.
· What is Open Access?
· How to find Open Access resources
· Using Open Access resources in your assignments and dissertations
· Repositories and Preprints
· Open Access journals and articles
· Open Access books
· Open Educational Resources
· Open Data
Delivered By: Library Services