Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Academic and Support Staff, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
* Library courses can now be booked on the Library Training Calendar*
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about booking this course.
Case law is an important source of law within the Scottish legal system. Case law is law decided by courts.
In this class we will look at how to find case law. We will focus on using legal databases to do this.
After attending this class, you should:
- Understand how case law can change over time
- Know where to find case law online and in the Library
- Know how to use legal databases to find a case, and
- Know where to find supplementary information about a case.
This class is an introduction to the topic and is aimed at students and staff in all disciplines where case law may be used as an information source.
Delivered By: Library Services