Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Academic and Support Staff, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
* Library courses can now be booked on the Library Training Calendar*
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about booking this course.
Looking for market and industry information for your assignment, dissertation or research? Looking for sector information for your employment search? This session will look at a number of the market research and industry databases available to you at Strathclyde and will answer questions such as:
- Where can I find a SWOT analysis for a particular sector/industry?
- How can I access an in-depth market research report without paying thousands of pounds?
- Who are the major players in a particular market and what are the barriers to entry?
- What are the most popular breakfast cereals in Poland, the US and the UK? (yes, we will answer this question in the session!)
Delivered By: Library Services