Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: For academic researchers who are interested in applying for schemes funded by the Leverhulme Trust.
In this information webinar, you will be presented with:
- An overview of the Leverhulme Trust funding ethos and available schemes by Dr Tracey Henshaw, the Assistant Director of Leverhulme Trust;
- Top tips from two successful Leverhulme Fellows on their experience of applying for a fellowship and the impact of this award on their research and career development;
- Q&A session with all speakers. Two colleagues from the Research and Knowledge Exchange Services (RKES) Directorate will also be present to answer any questions regarding support available for Leverhulme funding applications.
Course Outcomes/ Objectives;
- Have gained a clear understanding of the funding ethos of Leverhulme Trust and schemes available;
- Have heard about the experience and top advice on how to craft successful applications from previous winners;
- Be aware of the support available for those seeking to apply for Leverhulme funding at Strathclyde.
Please take a look the Leverhulme Trust website https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/
Please bring any questions you have for the speakers.
When applying for a course, you should note that there will be a £50* to your department if you cancel within 5** working days or you do not attend, and a £25 charge for cancellations/ non-attendance between 6 and 10 working days. There will be no charge for cancellation made 10 or more working days before the event. Notifications should be made to OSDU@strath.ac.uk
A department is welcome to send someone else in your place if they wish without incurring a charge, providing that person has the necessary pre-requisites for the course. In the case of courses split over more than one day, you must attend ALL parts of the course. If you fail to attend any part you will be charged as outlined above.
*This is the standard charge for cancellation or non-attendance of course of 1 days duration or less. For some courses there may be a higher cancellation charge and if this is the case you will be advised of this at the time of booking.
**Any bookings made within 10 days of the event will incur the charges as specified.
Delivered By: Dr Tracey Henshaw, Dr Nicolas Laurand, Dr Emily Rose, Ms Madeleine Rooney and Ms Louise Virdee