Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff undertaking Face Velocity Tests
Participation is advised for nominated departmental staff who undertake face velocity tests on local exhaust ventilation equipment.
- Become familiar with measurements/parameters used to test the performance of LEV systems.
- Become familiar and use LEV testing equipment to conduct a range of measurements.
- Learn the correct techniques needed for each type of instrument.
- Learn correct measurement strategies.
- Demonstrate leant skills by undertaking practical exercises on various LEV’s.
Delivered By: OHSL
• be nominated by their Departmental Local Exhaust Ventilation Coordinator
• bring clean laboratory coats and safety glasses/goggles for the practical session.