Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: DSC's members of the Safety Committee, relevant management and where appropriate students.
Participants will have a greater understanding of:
- What the prerequisites are for undertaking Departmental Safety Inspection training
- Why undertake Departmental Safety Inspections
- Management Arrangements and Departmental Safety Inspections
- What is covered in Departmental Safety Inspections
- How to conduct and report a Departmental Safety Inspection
- Monitoring and follow up
Delivered By: Safety, Health and Wellbeing
PrerequisitesPersons undertaking this training course must first familiarise themselves, where applicable, with the relevant documentation and forms.
Access to course
The course can be accessed on Myplace here.