Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All staff
In this course you will learn core leadership and people skills including communication, delegation, influencing skills, motivating your team, change management, building an effective team, managing performance and having difficult conversations.
The course also covers LEAN Business Process Management.
Topics covered in the course:
- Module 1 - Management And Leadership
- Module 2 - Navigating The Course
- Module 3 - Becoming An Influential Manager
- Module 4 - The Data Guided Manager
- Module 5 - The Everyday Manager
- Module 6 - LEAN Process Management
- Module 7 - Training Your Team
- Module 8 - Culture Change Management
- Module 9 - Building A Team
- Module 10 - Better Presentation Skills
- Module 11 - The Team Lifecycle
- Module 12 - Taking Care Of Yourself And The Future Of Management
PLACES ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS - COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST A PLACE
We are committed to ensuring our events and courses are accessible to all staff. If you feel you have a disability, health issue, or neurodivergent condition that may affect your ability to access, participate or engage in this course, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific support requirements.
Delivered By: Udemy Online
PrerequisitesShortly after completing the form below, you will receive an email from Udemy with a link to enroll on the course (You must register for a Udemy account to be able to access the course).
Format of Course
19 hours on-demand video
94 downloadable resources
Access on mobile
Certificate of completion