Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
This workshop gives tools and ideas for each of these crucial aspects of effective research..
By the end of the workshop, participants will have:
• Explored the link between personal priorities, values and motivation
• Created a personal view of how they are spending their time and energy
• Considered how to adjust their approach to time, tasks and getting things done
• Understood possible reasons for, and ways to get out of, procrastination
• Tools and approaches for prioritisation, organisation and goal-setting, in a helpful and creative manner
• Discussed and worked through real challenges, with their peers and colleagues
Delivered By: Jamie McDonald, Skyward Coaching and Development
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system http://bookings.strath.ac.uk/mybookings.asp. Full details of booking conditions can be found at the link below:
Useful LinksFind out about the opportunities available to you as an early career researcher:
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.