Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: ASIST 11 trained participants that wish to become more confident, competent in using the PAL Model, reflect on good practice and keep skills up-to-date
- The workshop offers participants an opportunity to review the Pathway for Assisting Life Model
- Discuss successes and challenges in using the model.
- Review or complete learning from the ASIST
- Test, examine or review how ASIST is applied in the real world or to share what they have learned from applications in the real world
- Recapture some of the experience of a caring community and reflect on the ASIST experience
Delivered By: Alice McInally