Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Academic and Support Staff.
* Library courses can now be booked on the Library Training Calendar*
EndNote is a type of reference management software that enables users to manage references and import them directly into Word documents.
The EndNote course is a practical introduction to EndNote that covers all functionality available in the programme.
Skills covered include:
- Create a reference library
- Manage a reference library
- Import references directly from online databases
- Enter citations into your word processed documents
- Have automatically generated bibliographies formatted in different styles
- The course is taught using the latest version of EndNote (20) on Windows.
Please note: Places are sometimes limited, so please let us know, once you have registered, if you cannot take up your place. Please email email@example.com if you need to cancel. Many thanks.
Delivered By: Library Services
- EndNote Desktop LibGuide.
- View all courses from this provider.
- Getting started - Endnote Desktop exercises