Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All staff involved in supporting and delivering learning and teaching
At Strathclyde we have recently implemented a module evaluation system and the first point to note is that the purpose of this system at Strathclyde is for enhancement. Student evaluation data is not perfect, but it does provide important information and insights that you can use to improve your class and your learning and teaching practice.
This session is to support staff in making sense of and responding to module evaluation data.
We are committed to ensuring our events and courses are accessible to all staff:
- The session will take place on Zoom
- Auto-captions can be enabled
- There will be audience participation
- You can keep your camera off
- You are asked to attend the whole session
- There will be a break throughout the session
- The session is relaxed – this means you can stretch, move around, stim etc.
- Digital copies of resources will be emailed to participants in advance of delivery upon request.
- Please contact email@example.com to discuss any further access requirements
When applying for a course, you should note that there will be a £50* to your department if you cancel within 5** working days or you do not attend, and a £25 charge for cancellations/ non-attendance between 6 and 10 working days. There will be no charge for cancellation made 10 or more working days before the event. Notifications should be made to OSDU@strath.ac.uk
A department is welcome to send someone else in your place if they wish without incurring a charge, providing that person has the necessary pre-requisites for the course. In the case of courses split over more than one day, you must attend ALL parts of the course. If you fail to attend any part you will be charged as outlined above.
*This is the standard charge for cancellation or non-attendance of course of 1 days duration or less. For some courses there may be a higher cancellation charge and if this is the case you will be advised of this at the time of booking.
**Any bookings made within 10 days of the event will incur the charges as specified.
Delivered By: Learning and Development Team & Module Evaluation Team