Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Academic/KE staff within the Faculty of Science
Would you like to develop the real-world impact of your research? Perhaps you’re keen to forge new industry connections, develop new collaborations, or to access innovation funding. You may be intrigued by intellectual property and curious about commercialising your research or launching a start-up. Whatever your KE goals and experience, come along to Strathclyde Science’s new series of workshops and networking events to learn how to identify and progress real KE opportunities related to your research, and meet the teams who can support you to initiate and grow your KE portfolio at Strathclyde.
Event 1: What KE can do for your career
What is this thing called KE?
Dr Susan Spesyvtseva, Associate Dean KE
What KE can do for your career
Prof. John Liggat, Vice Dean KE
Panel discussion: ‘What makes for good KE?’
Chaired by: Prof. John Liggat, Vice Dean KE
with panellists including:
- Dr Emer McDougall - Head of Technology and Innovation Zone Development
- Prof. Jeremy Ward - Professor of Industrial Practice, Office of the Chief Commercial Officer & Physics
- Dr Daniel Markl - Reader, CMAC Future Manufacturing Research Hub & SIPBS
- Dr Emma Millhouse – Intellectual Property and Commercialisation Manager
- Dr Jannik Giesekam - Chancellors Fellow, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Delivered By: Dr Susan Spesyvtseva