Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: This course is suitable only for PGR students registered in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
In this seminar, we will consider various aspects of teaching to assist PGR students in undertaking this work. Indicative content includes:
- preparation: consideration of learning outcomes and teaching to meet these;
- different formats: e.g. lecture, tutorial, seminar
- audience: preparation for and interaction with;
- delivery - style; manner; ways to engage;
- use of visual aids including PowerPoint;
- use of other media / ways to engage;
- linking teaching with research.
Delivered By: Dr Kellyanne Findlay