Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Principal Investigators, Project Managers, Administration Staff
This training course aims to offer guidance and insight to the Research Finance processes that support the appointment and payment of fixed term staff as part of a research or knowledge exchange project, and the financial impact on budgets and claims to the funder.
The following topics will be covered:
- Authority to Appoint (ATA) approval process
- ATA – using the Temporary Gen sub-project
- Change of Chargeability forms – when and how to use
- Salary journals – when and how to use
- Staff Personal Fee Payments
Delivered By: Katie Edward & Linda Tuzcu