Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: New Staff
This induction training session is targeted at new University staff and provides an introduction to key online and customer services provided by IT and the Library.
Attendance on this session is listed as a requirement on the HR Induction Checklist for New Members of Staff, section 5.
Delegates will be given an overview of the online services available, where to find the services and how to access them.
- University email - on/off site and on mobile devices
- Connecting to the Wi-Fi (eduroam)
- Services to help you work offsite
- Using mobile devices securely
- Pegasus: the staff portal and access to key online services
- Working colloboratively with SharePoint
- Information for Academic Online Services for Research (PURE), Student Records and Learning - Myplace (VLE)
- Helpdesks, IT Training and the Development Gateway
- Library Resources with SUPrimo
- Borrowing, renewing and returning
Delivered By: IT Training