Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Academic & Research Staff
This lively and enlightening session will equip you with practical communication skills to help you strengthen your confidence, become someone to whom others want to listen and achieve greater and more consistent impact and influence.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Understand status
- Be able to flex your communication style to suit a range of situations
- Understand body language, vocal tone and other signals
- Understand how to engage others
- Be able to increase personal gravitas and authority
- Understand how to achieve presence
- Be aware of how to have authentic, confident interactions with individuals and groups in a variety of contexts
Delivered By: Pete Baillie, Vox Coaching
We want our events to run at full capacity to ensure value for money and to get the most from group interactions and discussions. Cancelling attendance at a course should only be done as a last resort (some of our events are delivered by consultants and we would incur a high fee if we need to cancel events based on low numbers). Demand is high for our events with many having a waiting list and when a booking is made, others are turned away on the strength of that booking. If you have to cancel an event we would appreciate as much notice as possible (at least 48 hours), and this can be done via the "go to my bookings" link on the right.