Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
That’s what this highly interactive and confidential workshop is all about.
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
• Understood what helps to develop a creative mindset
• Practical tools for approaching problems effectively
• An approach to get under the surface of a problem and find places to start solving it
• A solution-focused model for problem solving
• Methods for generating new ideas
• A process for turning ideas into practical action
• Applied all of these to real problems
• Worked in a highly engaging, practical way with a group of peers
Delivered By: Dr Jamie McDonald, Skyward
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system http://bookings.strath.ac.uk/mybookings.asp. Full details of booking conditions can be found at the link below.
Useful LinksTo find out more about the Researcher Development Programme, please visit:
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.